Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Featured Artist - Diistortiion - AU


Today we are talking about Diistortiion, a personal favorite dj of mine. I first caught Diistortiion ripping it up on NSB Radio (http://www.nsbradio.co.uk/) while I was at work one early Wednesday morning about 8am. Well he started my day off right that day and from then on, I made sure to catch his show whenever possible. Since then I have heard many of his radio shows, multiple mixes, and have played a number of his tracks myself. His "Sonic Clarity" mix was in my CD changer for at least a year and his remix of "Wicked" with Pendulum is ridiculous. He also does a sweet little rub of NAPT's "Get Back" with "Champion Sound" that will get any floor hoppin! His original tunes are also well done and have a home in my collection and have made their way into my sets on more than one occasion. Diistortiion's new mix "How I Roll" does not dissapoint with the first bit taking you on a breakbeat rocket warping you through tunes at light speed while a third of the way in it begins to take shape. It features some serious tuneage and is mixed properly. Another awesome mix that I will be playing for awhile to come. Diistortiion is a dj's dj in my opinion. You can get his mix and his NAPT Re-Rub below and a whole bunch more stuff on his Soundcloud page.
Diistortiion on Soundcloud - http://soundcloud.com/diistortiion

Diistortiion - "How I Roll" - Dj Mix

Diistortiion - Get Back Vs Champion Sound Re-Rub  http://waxdj.com/download.php?band_id=1780&song_id=31444&mode=song_hifi

No comments:

Post a Comment