Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Free Dubstep Mix E Thuggin - Rigorous Intuition


Today we are focusing on the bassline business of Rigorous Intuition. They have released their first Dubstep mix and we've got it for you. The RI boys are repping Jacksonville FL in a big way. Consisting of former Sneaker & The Dryer member Red Echo and long time Allied Rukus front man Shattaproof. In the club you can expect pure energy from these guys with their upfront selection of heavy hitting Breaks and bass ridden Dubstep. Spanning from Tearouts all the way down to brutal Dubstep, these guys are sure to melt faces and entertain even the most avid club goer as they work their way through multiple genres never missing a beat. You'll never be sure what exactly is to come next when this crew gets behind the decks and brings the bass to a whole new level! Now I'm not going to claim to be an expert in Dubstep because I am not. I am not familiar with a lot of what is out there and it's just not my forte. That being said, I do know what I like and I know good music and good mixing when I hear it. Rigorous Intuition have compiled a devastating track listing and mixed it with expertise formulating an all business, no bullshit, in your face mix, packed with bangin tunes and bassline riddims!! Dubstep can easily lack energy with its slower tempos but RI does an excellent job of pushing things to the limit. Solid stuff!

Rigorous Intuition on Myspace - http://www.myspace.com/rigorousbeats


No comments:

Post a Comment