Thursday, September 6, 2012

New Release - TiKay One - I'm Not Yours Ep


Today we have a brand spankin new release from TiKay One, one of Germany's leading EDM producers. He is most noted for composing many of the songs on the number one album "XOXO" by the Indie/Rap artist Casper, which sold more than 100,000 copies in Germany!

The EP "I'm Not Yours" is TiKay One's first solo release, via the Berlin-based label Techno Changed My Life, which extends its sound with this release toward high quality Dubstep. Five pumping tracks show the huge talent of this powerful producer in creating catchy melodies with the  strangest sounds.

Furthermore the EP includes two remixes by Symbiz and Audhentik! TiKay One is always trying to push himself to the limits and is constantly evolving his sound, maybe he's doing a jazz record next year, but this time around, his EP "I'm Not Yours" is a heavy hitter!!!

   TiKay One - I'm Not Yours EP [CLIPS] [OUT ON TECHNO CHANGED MY LIFE RECORDS] by tikayone

I'm Not Yours on Beatport - beatport.com/release/im-not-yours

TiKay One on Facebook - facebook.com/tikayone

No comments:

Post a Comment