Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Video - Free Track - Tristan Prettyman - My Oh My - Kamen Remix


Kamen just released a killer video to their recent remix of Tristan Prettyman's "My Oh My", and it is a perfect match and representation of the hard hitting duo that never seems to disappoint!

Taking a different look at the music video for "My Oh My" Kamen uses glitching visuals and color filtered overtones that draw you in right from the start, giving you a fantastic and moving video edit from the mysterious force that is Kamen!!!

"My Oh My" Kamen Remix Music Video


If you haven't grabbed a copy of Kamen's remix of "My Oh My" then you need to head on over to the Kamen Official Soundcloud and get it now!

The epic take on the original is full of grinding bass and zappy leads that really bring life to "My Oh My", giving you a mid tempo banger that's as good to play out as it is playing in!

"My Oh My" Kamen Remix


Kamen on Facebook -  facebook.com/KAMENOFFICIAL

No comments:

Post a Comment