Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Free Track - David Bowie - Fame - Funk Ferret Edit


Tonight we have a sweet Mid Tempo remix of "Fame" by the one and only David Bowie from Funk Ferret! He hits us with almost 4 minutes of non stop Breakbeat action, delivering a fantastic remix of this classic song!

Here is a little bit about "Fame" from Funk Ferret himself - 

"An all time classic and one of my favourite David Bowie tracks. I've always been drawn to the underlying funk tones on this one and needed something fresh for my sets, so decided to put this little edit together.

The age-old question on audio mastering... What is good? What is bad? I've been through so many versions of this track, I don't know which one sounds best anymore! Anyway I've almost given up on this one now, so I hope you like this version :)"



Funk Ferret on Facebook - facebook.com/funkferret

Funk Ferret on Twitter - twitter.com/FunkFerret

No comments:

Post a Comment