Saturday, March 12, 2016

Free Track - Skee Lo - I Wish


Hitting us with some sweet Saturday vibes tonight is the one like Bobby C Sound TV with a slamming, funk fueled, Mid Tempo remix of Skee Lo's "I Wish"! He unleashes over four minutes of crisp and driving Breakbeat action, that is a must have for this weeks collection!

With a fast paced intro, massive meat featuring fantastic vocals, heavy bass, and funky instrumentation, and wonderfully timed change-ups, "I Wish" is a perfect remix for some weekend partying!   

Here is a little bit about "I Wish" from Bobby C - 

"Been oh so busy as of late getting releases finished, but wanted to drop a track for everybody. I've had the idea of combining Stevie and Skee-Lo for awhile, but just never got around to it until now. I hope you dig the results. Hit that repost button and share the love. Big thanks!"



Bobby C on Facebook - facebook.com/Bobbycsoundtv

Bobby C on Twitter - twitter.com/BobbyCSoundTV

No comments:

Post a Comment