Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Free Track - Didrik Thulin X Sonny Alven - Fading - MKJ Remix


Hitting us with a sweet little House groover today is MKJ, with an uplifting 4/4 remix of "Fading" by Didrik Thulin and Sonny Alven! At just over four minutes long, with a multitude of textures and dance fueled rhythms, this is a must have for your May collection!

Here is a little bit about "Fading" from MKJ - 

"I'm thrilled to share my official remix of "Fading" by the very talented Didrik Thulin and Sonny Alven, with you guys!

This is a special one, I had a blast working on it, and its a bit different from what i usually make, but I like it. 

Lately, I have been experimenting with sounds and tempos that I started making music with. I'd like to thank my team for believing in me and im blessed to work with these awesome people."

Download this fantastic track today from Soundcloud!



MKJ on Facebook - facebook.com/mkjaff

MKJ on Twitter - twitter.com/MKJaff

No comments:

Post a Comment