Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Free Track - BIJOU - Dreams


Delivering some deep and grooving House vibes on us this evening is the Phoenix based producer BIJOU, with a stunning club mover that will have everyone hitting that dance-floor! At five minutes long, with excellent and catchy vocals, and sub rocking power that can't be beat, "Dreams" is a must have for your end of September collection!

Here is a bit more about "Dreams" from BIJOU - 

"I wrote this track over summer while in the midst of touring. It really took me back to where everything started & made me remember that Dreams do come true. Anything you posses in yourself can become a reality. And I feel like with this song it really brought that belief back to life. I hope it can do the same for all of you."

Download this fantastic track today from Soundcloud!



BIJOU on Facebook - facebook.com/OfficialDJBijou

BIJOU on Twitter - twitter.com/BijouOfficial1

No comments:

Post a Comment