Friday, January 20, 2017

Free Track - BIJOU - The Count


Just in time for those weekend gigs this evening, is a slamming Bass House rocker from the Phoenix based producer BIJOU! He delivers five minutes of headbanging, dance-floor goodness with the heavy hitting "The Count"!

With a solid mix-in/mix-out, one sick halftime breakdown, sub pounding meat that goes on for days, and sweet Hip Hop flavor laid throughout, "The Count" is a stunning must have for your growing January database! 

Here is a message from BIJOU - 

"The Count for me shows the real hip hop side of myself. The combo of hip hop and house music is what I was trying to accomplish when I started producing G House. With this track I think you really get the full spectrum of both genres In one & I couldn't be happier with the final product!"

Download this fantastic track today from Soundcloud!



BIJOU on Facebook - facebook.com/OfficialDJBijou

BIJOU on Twitter - twitter.com/BijouOfficial1

No comments:

Post a Comment